Monday, April 14, 2008

Lori - Is looking for RT CD's!

Lori said...
Hello, how might I get one or more of these CDs? I was remembering tapes (cassette? reel-to-reel?) of the choir that we listened to when I was a child on the mission field in Africa in the 60s-70s. I remember my mother loved the choir, especially one tenor soloist. She is 74 now and I am 48, and I think it would be so fun to get this music for her to hear again. We had AG missionary friends, the Corbins, and I believe Mrs. Corbin played piano for this choir at one time? Do you know them?

Lori - It was great to hear from you! And yes, Ed & Sonja are good CBC friends of ours, but I don't remember either Ed or Sonja in RT. Anybody out there remember Ed & Sonja in choir?

And Lori the only place you can order an RT CD officially is through iFPHC.org and AG Heritage order: RTF CD 750473 $14.95. Call them toll free 877.840.5200

Or you can e-mail another RT fan, who says he will make a copy for you:
Ben says "If you're interested in getting a mp3 version of an old Revivaltime favorite, send me an e-mail." Ben Wilson - Salem, Oregon Wilsonfamily8@comcast.net

Blessings,
T&J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, the email address is:

Wilsonfamily8@comcast.net

There is no "Oregon" in the address

Thanks!!

Ben Wilson
Salem, Oregon