Monday, September 22, 2008

Kaye (Conklin) Bates Checks In

Hi, Tom!

I ran into your blog when a friend told me to go look at "this thing about Revivaltime alumni". So I did. It was pretty funny to me to see who had that blog. Because I remember you from when I was a kid and you sang in the Go Choir in Des Moines. You were at our house alot. I think I mainly remember you working with my dad on that record album cover, you know, the one with all the yellow and black diagonal lines (or whatever they are!) Really, I dunno how you can joke on any RT covers considering your Go Choir history. : )

But anyway, I was in Revivaltime too, from 1977 to 1979. I still stay in touch with a few friends from CBC days. I sang on the "Revive Us Again" album.

I just wanted to say hi, and let you know how much I enjoyed your site. I think it is wonderful that you all are planning a reunion. It sounds like you all enjoyed the previous ones.

Anyway, take care and God bless you.

Sincerely,

Kaye Conklin Bates

Kaye - It is great to hear from you. Where are you? And how is your family? How is your dad? FYI: For those of you who have never heard of "Go Choir" I will follow up this post with some info and a picture of the album cover Kaye is talking about.
T&J

No comments: