Thursday, December 4, 2008

Brother Mac on Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Here is the latest from Brother Mac. He said he was feeling “fair to middlin” I asked him if that was a Canadian saying, he just laughed. (I think he learned that one hangin’ out in Nixie.)

He is not feeling too bad but is still having some problems with his legs swelling during the day. He said he has had some set-backs and his PSA’s are reading much higher than usual.

Note: He is scheduled to have a medical procedure in January.

Due to his leg problem, he has not been practicing his violin – I wish I knew who in Canada to call and report him for his delinquent behavior.

He felt so bad this week, that he missed an opportunity to be in Sister Mac’s traveling choir, they sang in Willard, Missouri without him. He told me that he sings in the Bass section, who knew? He probably stands on the riser right next to Bill Gaither.

FYI: His legs may be compressed in special socks but his humor is still fresh and full of puns.

Keep praying for Brother Mac. He’s 80 but ready for 20 more good ones. Anybody need a great choir clinician? Call 417.833.1727

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brother Mac,

You will be in my prayers!!!! I miss you and I hope you remember me. Mike Smith RT 93 Bass. P.S do you you know where I can get a copy of Written in Red. I lent mine to a friend and he lost it. You can email me at evowireless@yahoo.com. Take care of yourself and email me as much as you like I would love to hear from you!! God bless you.