Friday, July 24, 2009

Memories.



Do YOU remember what this is? (Envelope size: 2 1/2" X 4")

I have been at my new assignment for just about 2 weeks now. I am on the fourth floor of HG, just down the hall from the old Radio Dept.

After being here a while I needed to find some supplies and was informed about the supply closet. There you find the typical office supply things ... and I found a rather large quantity of these small brown envelopes. No one knows why they are in the closet, just that they have been here for a number of years.Hmmmm.

I see, some of your memories are kicking in! We handled these everytime RT went out on the road and the Radio Department supplied us with funds for lunch. Yes, its the RT Lunch envelopes! We would find $.50 or a dollar and we could then splurge on a cheeseburger from McDonalds. Wow, who would have thought that we'd have any of these leftover?

Hey, BTW, I'm needing to raise some funds for my trip to GC. So .... if you want some of these great little envelopes for your scrap book. Send in your offering to PO Box 70, Springfield, MO. And for an extra offering of $10.00, we could have them signed by C.M. Ward!

No comments: