Saturday, July 26, 2008

Here's a note from Tammy(Siovaila) Stevens!

Hi! This is Tami (Siovaila) Stevens. I was the RT soloist in 82 and 83. I am honored to be a part of your blog, but I hope you won't mind correcting the spelling of my name. (Don't worry-my husband still can't spell it!) There is an RT group at Facebook.com-maybe you can find more people there and direct them to your blog. Thanks for your efforts to preserve the wonderful memories of Revivaltime...and best wishes finding RT alumni "across the nation and around the world!"~Tami

Tim Enloe sends in a correction:
I have a correction to your post, Mrs. Stevens--you spelled your name wrong...That's Tamee Deville!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just found this blog, and Tami & Rich Stevens' website through facebook links. Haven't heard Tami sing since '83, but I knew she'd always be singing! Might be nice to keep a sidebar of RT members blogs/sites, etc., so we can reconnect.

Tim Enloe said...

I have a correction to your post, Mrs. Stevens--you spelled your name wrong...That's Tamee Deville!