Sunday, January 20, 2008

Test Results come in Thursday - January 24

I talked with Brother Mac - he is feeling good and shared this information:
He will get his test results back on Thursday and have a consultation with his doctor for the next step. We should know what that is, by Friday the 25th.
(We didn't talk long - it was time for a violin lesson.)
So choir, we must continue to pray for a Miracle!

Someone asked me "When are you OUT of RT?" There is a simple answer, once you're IN, only Heaven can get you OUT. And I understand that there are risers being set up now, for a very special broadcast ... Across the Heavens and Around the Throne. Brother Beam is there getting everything prepared. C.M. Ward is waiting in the wings.

FYI: I also spoke with Darlene Betzer, I know that Fort Meyers is praying today for Bro. Mac. We hope to hear from Pastor Dan Betzer via the Blog in the very near future!

No comments: